Wednesday, September 15, 2010

25 Weeks

September13th

Week 25

Mikie came home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO excited and happy to see him. I wish he never had to leave again!!! He of course was amazed at my growing belly! Went and got my hair done Tuesday night. Decided to dye it all brown again. Of course I am soooo pale that I need a tan so I don’t look washed out. Had my 25week appointment with Dr. Cone on Wednesday. I told him about my gallbladder and he said we would just keep an eye on it. Obviously avoid the foods that trigger it. I did the glucose testing for gestational diabetes and my results came back just fine! Although it did make me a little crazy from all the sugar! Dr. Cone did my follow up pap smear to check on the pre-cancerous cells but I haven’t heard back on the results yet. Unfortunately had to cancel pictures with Laurie for this weekend. So much going on it was stressing me out! But luckily we re-scheduled for next weekend! Still a busy weekend but will be able to do it without the stress! We ordered a pretty bra and panties set online tonight that I think I will feel very comfortable in! So, I am very excited about the pics!

Now that Mikie is home I guess the fact that we are having a baby sorta hit me again. We have so much to do and I feel like we are running out of time! I know everything will fall into place but I am having issues really believing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment