Monday, July 19, 2010

17 weeks!

July 13th


17 weeks

Week 17! Watch out… I actually think I look pregnant for the 1st time! Although dude from the gym looked amazed when I said I was pregnant. Guess he was thinking beer belly. Also had someone tell me that since I wore some maternity pants people won’t think I look fat anymore. LOL . I am pretty much embracing the comments for what they are now. I still find them rather funny! My belly has really grown this week. Mikie keeps smiling and saying “you are so pregnant!“ Hahaha! We are both extremely excited about the 21st!!!!! Boy or Girl?!?!?!?! Talked to Mikie’s mom on the phone and she swears it’s a girl just like my mom!

Finally went shopping with Ashlyn and my mom. Found some items at Burlington Coat Factory , Motherhood and Ross! I shopped from 10:30-6 and got 6 items!Thank goodness for the chic at Motherhood this time. Different Motherhood than last time. She was heaven sent. And they actually carry petite pants!!! I was so thrilled! Although I need way more than I bought atleast it was a start. I did get Marble slab! And Tiramisu!

Cravings: Milk, Icecream and now all of a sudden Pizza. The cravings seem a little stronger right now than before which is weird. I thought they faded away after a while?? I am still eating cereal every morning. Lucky Charms, Kashi and now Captain Crunch! I still refuse to buy icecream and keep it at home. I would eat it all in a matter of days. I will control myself to just do once a week. So far it’s working!

No comments:

Post a Comment