Tuesday, June 29, 2010

15 weeks!!!

June 29th


15 weeks!

Today I am 15 weeks!!! Could not feel more blessed. I am sure many people read my Pregnancy Rant from last week. And….apparently many did not! LOL Few more comments have been made but I definitely realize this is not going to change!! I have an appointment next week and I certainly can not wait to see the doctor. Mainly for him to remind me again I am pregnant!!! I feel like this is a dream sometimes. Had another melt down. I feel so guilty having these melt downs but between hormones and body changes it’s kinda hard not to. Thank GOD I have such an amazing husband. I broke down because I am so insecure right now and just feel fat really. I know it sounds vain but I worked so hard to get fit and in shape and now I am just soft all over. Mikie really put things into perspective for me. He told me to enjoy every moment of this because it could be a once in a lifetime chance. Wow…. This statement really made me open my eyes. Seriously what have I been thinking? I am carrying a child, our child for the 1st time in our lives. Who cares if I don’t have a flat stomach and you can’t see my muscles anymore. There is a precious GIFT of life growing inside of me. So, reality check big time. Mikie loves me inside and out. I could not be more blessed right now and beyond thankful. I love Reality checks. So, this weekend we are going shopping for some new clothes for me. It’s that time and I am sure that will help things as well.

As far as cravings….. Milk, milk, milk! Chocolate milk, and cheese burgers. Wonder why I am having melt downs? HAHAHA! I am on the cereal kick again. Cereal every morning for breakfast. This time it’s Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Kashi Blueberry Crunch. THANK GOD there is a healthy one in there! LOL The interesting thing is that I read at week 15 the babies bones are hardening so the baby demands more calcium! Good things I am listening to my cravings !

I love you Baby Sopczak and Mommy promises to try not to have anymore melt downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment