Tuesday, June 22, 2010

14 weeks

June 22nd


14 weeks!

Wow, 14 weeks already! Missing my baby L Wish I could see him/her.

Father’s Day was Sunday the 20th. I got Mikie a sweet card. His 1st Father’s Day card ever! We went to my parents and had some wonderful food! My parents put a basket together for him containing: Wine, Advil, Candle, Ear Plugs, Cookie and gummies. The wine, ear plugs, advil and candle was totally meant for after the baby arrives! Too funny!!!!! I also had 2 melt downs this weekend/week. Clothing is getting tight people…..So I decided to do a little more shopping. I found some leggings and 3 shirts! None are maternity but totally work as maternity! Leggings are my new best friend!! I have put the belly band to good use this week too. I have been feeling really good. Still battling some dizziness but getting used to dealing with it. Still working out which is good. Energy is back to almost normal. Haven’t had any crazy cravings. Been eating cereal again everyday for breakfast. Just overall happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment