Tuesday, June 15, 2010

13 weeks

June 15th

13 weeks today!!!! I am pretty sad that this is the 1st week I won’t get to see our little one since I no longer have to go every week for an ultrasound. I have to wait until July 7th. I spoke with Becky, Dr. Cone’s nurse, and she said all of my bloodwork from last week came back great. The testing for downs came back great as well! Very good news. We made the appointment to find out the baby’s sex on July 21 at 9am! I can’t believe we have to wait so long!!! But it’s really not that far away! Mikie and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on June 11th. We had a wonderful weekend together. 5 years of marriage, 9 ½ years together, and 4 ½ years of trying for a child. I treasure every moment we have and have had together. I love him so much and I thank God that he blessed us with each other. And now we are going to be a family and we are so very excited!!!

I bought 2 shirts this week that aren’t maternity but can be used as maternity! My pants are starting to get pretty tight. I bought a belly band to help with that soon. I am definitely growing and I keep reminding myself I am growing a baby and not just getting fat!!!!!

As far as food cravings…. Nothing really. Just still wanting red meat. I have been wanting ice cream for a while but this weekend for Father’s Day my sis is making an ice cream cake so that should do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment