Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heartbeat :)

April 27th




Doctor appointment today at 9:30. Blood work and ultrasound today. Blood work results were good. Dr. Haddad did the ultrasound and was able to detect a heartbeat!!!!!! The little flutter on the ultrasound screen was our baby’s heart. Now it is becoming a little more real. Starting to sink in a little more each day. Dr. Haddad said the baby was perfect and beautiful! Very healthy! We set up my next appointment on May 4th. I am 6 weeks along now. He said to go ahead and make an appointment with Dr. Cone my regular OBGYN. I made that appointment for May 12th at 3:10! They said my due date is December 21st!!!! I am still to continue my medications. My rear end is literally a pincushion and I have knots all over. It is hard to sleep in a comfortable position. Tonight I think the shot will go in the front of my leg L I don’t really have a choice though. BUT I am pregnant so bring it on J



Yesterday I had breakfast…. Turkey sausage, egg white, cheese on low fat crescent. I saw my Frank’s Wing Sauce in the refrigerator and decided I must have it on my breakfast. Can we say pregnant? Mikie thought it was the coolest thing ever! I still have the giggles that it sounded so good and tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment