Thursday, April 22, 2010

The 1st site of baby :)

April 22nd




Ultrasound!!!! Dr. Haddad and Julie came in the room. He started doing the ultrasound and I watched Mikie’s face since I couldn’t see the screen. Well according to Dr. Haddad Julie lost the bet that it was twins! We have one extremely healthy baby in there!!!!!! Mikie thought it was twins too but I was 50/50 on the whole deal. Needless to say we were thrilled to get our 2nd picture of our baby! (Our 1st was of the actual embryos before they were transferred) It’s starting to sink in a little more now! We are going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spoke to Mikie’s Aunt Rita tonight and she said that she did some Chinese calendar chart thing that determines the sex of the baby. She said it said Boy J She said the accuracy is about 90%. I don’t care either way as long as the baby is healthy. Mikie grinned from ear to ear when I told him! We shall see soon ! I honestly was a little relieved that it’s not twins. All of the thoughts of what if’s started going through my mind the past several days. So many more risks involved with twins. God knows what we need so he took care of it! Of course Mikie said that if this one is a girl we WILL be going to Dr.Haddad again and doing the gender test next time to make sure it’s a boy! LOL He is too cute. I love him so much and I am so thankful I get to share this with him….the man of my dreams J

No comments:

Post a Comment