Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BW & US

April 21st



On my way to the doctor I started to get pretty nauseous. I got to the doctors office and had to get Sara to get me some water because I didn’t feel so well. Luckily the water helped and I felt better. Praying that wasn’t the start of any “morning” sickness. Rene did the blood work and then Julie came over and asked if we were doing the ultrasound. Rene didn’t want to until my levels were 2000 but Julie said they were probably at that level and we should do one! Finally we decided to wait to get the HCG results back. At 3:45 Julie called me with the results and my HCG levels were 2161 J Totally could have done the ultrasound but I am really glad we didn’t since Mikie was with me. We scheduled our 1st ultrasound at 11:30 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! We are both extremely excited to see if it’s one or two J Thank You Jesus for taking such good care of us J

No comments:

Post a Comment