Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heart beat again :)

May 4th




Lets see…. I am going to go back to last week when we started to do the shots in the leg. Seriously couldn’t walk and felt like I had the flu. I was completely miserable. I finally called the nurses on Friday and Rene suggested when I had my next appointment for me to speak with Dr. Haddad about changing to the progesterone vaginal suppositories. Well I decided to go back to the rear end considering the legs were unbearable. Not to my surprise Friday we did the shot in the rear and Saturday I felt just fine besides the massive knots on my rear. So, fast forward back to the 4th of May I have my appointment with Dr. Haddad….. I was giving my blood while he walked over and we started to discuss the switch from the shots to the suppositories. He said no problem at all! He said that all the new patients are now being able to use the suppositories instead of the intramuscular shots. I was like…….that’s just great….He laughed and asked if I wanted to start all over again. I said no way! LOL He did my ultrasound next and I got to see the little sweet pea again and the heartbeat! The heart beat was 150 and he said it looked perfect. I am exactly 7 weeks. I brought a flash drive for him to download all the photos and he even put a video on it J I spent the entire night trying to show mikie the video but it wouldn’t work on our computer. The next day at work I tried while I was at work and it worked! I video tapped it playing on my computer with my cellphone and then showed him that night. (gotta love technology) He was amazed at our little sweet pea’s heart just beating away. So amazing!!! So I tried to take a poll from some of my friends at what their kids heart beats were. Well everyone seems to think it’s a girl. I also did the ring test over the belly…well that showed it’s a boy. The Chinese test showed it was a boy. So really who knows at this point but its so neat to try to guess! Oh all of this is such a blessing J Thank You Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. So the heartbeat thing was off on both of the boys. It was very high (which tends to be a girl), wrong both boys! The chinese calendar was right for both of the boys. For my family we only get sick with boys and I got sick at 9 weeks with both of mine. So before they even told me with number 2 at 12 weeks, I knew.

    ReplyDelete