Monday, April 12, 2010

Cramping a little...and I think I am pregnant

April 12th


I started cramping Sunday and into today. Different cramping then period cramps. It got me wondering but I was trying not to look into it too much. I had Bloodwork at 8am. Waiting for the nurse to call me was torture. I was a nervous wreck because I knew I would be able to get online to my patient portal page and see that HCG level. Finally 3:30 Rene called rather chipper. She said to continue taking all meds and I could come back either Thursday or Friday. Well considering how impatient I am right now I said Thursday at 8am. As soon as I hung up the phone with her I logged onto the internet. And there it was…my bloodwork results. My HCG levels went from 3.63 to 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I think I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I research the hell out of HCG levels which I had done prior but my memory seemed to escape me. Basically every single page I searched through stated if your level is at least 25 you are pregnant. OMG Could it be??? But it’s not real…not yet. I must see that pregnancy test that says you are pregnant or have the doctor tell me. I am in utter disbelief. I tried to convince Mikie for me to do a test but he wanted to wait until Thursdays result so I agreed hesitantly. We are both pretty calm about it right now. I just need that confirmation. That Yes you are finally after 4 ½ years of trying and heartache and tears. Finally it is our time. Until I get this confirmation I can’t completely believe I am pregnant. I am praying Thursday’s HCG levels will have increased and then we take a test and then I probably still won’t believe it! HA! To God be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment