Thursday, April 15, 2010

BW & US :)

April 15th




Bloodwork at 8:00. Pretty much the entire day I was in agony! Waiting for that call. Finally by 4pm I was a nervous wreck so I decided to call. Julie gets on the phone and her tone was rather pleasant! She told me my levels looked really really good and to continue taking all the meds. She said she was so excited and couldn’t wait to see me Monday to do the bloodwork for the pregnancy test. So, as soon as I hung up I logged on to my patient portal and there it was…..my results! HCG went from 101 to 404!!!!!!! WOW!!! So I finally convinced Mikie to let me pick up a pregnancy test on the way home from work. I worked out after work and then waited on him to get home from the gym. As soon as he came in I took the test. I bought the digital kind so I didn’t have to mess with reading lines. So we waited for about 2 minutes after the I took the test and the words read : PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! Never in 4 ½ years of trying had we ever seen this!!!!!! It was an amazing feeling. We hugged and I cried. We are in complete AWE of this. We decided to make a couple calls and tell some family. Mind is a blur and just in shock at the moment. Mikie is going to be a Daddy! And I am going to be a Mommy! I thanked Mikie for standing by my side through all the years and being the most amazing husband I could ever dream of. I am truly blessed with having him as my husband. Monday is the blood work to confirm and once that happens we will be on our journey officially J God has answered our prayers. God has done all of this and he deserves all of the praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment