Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bed Rest...

April 6th




Bed rest again…. Today I was definitely BLAH. Not used to sitting around doing nothing and feeling good. All for our babies and it’s worth it but feeling a little cooped up! Watched the food network all day just like yesterday. Read a little more of Twilight and actually starting to get into it. I got the call from Julie one of the nurses from Dr.Hadadd and she sadly said our 3rd fertilized egg didn’t make it so they weren’t able to freeze it. I really thought I would be ok with hearing that but I wasn’t. I broke down crying. Crying at the realization that if this time didn’t work we didn’t have any left over. Now trying to convince myself to be positive all over again. I really think part of it is me needing to get our of the house and get my mind off this. I have been so strong and so positive until this moment…total meltdown. I keep telling myself “Why would God take you guys this far and give up on you?” He doesn’t do that. It says in his scripture he will give you the desires of your heart. Yet, I still have tears.Mikie isn’t home yet he is working out. I know I will break down when I tell him. I really need to focus on the 2 embryos that are inside of me hopefully implanting. I know God wants us to have babies…..I know he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment