Saturday, March 27, 2010

BW & US

March27th



BW & US today. I had to drive to the Fondron location. It was very busy for a Saturday but according to the nurse it was a slow Saturday! After Dr. Haddad did my ultra sound I had blood drawn. It took the nurse 2 times before she got my veins. I have really good veins so it must have been an off day for her! I got the phone from the nurse at 11:30 that I needed to increase my dose. The Menupor was to stay the same at 75IU’s but the Follistim needed to increase from 75 to 150! Come on little follicles GROW! I also had to take the Ganirelix Acetate. We were at Juli and Lance’s watching UFC and had to run home to do the shots. I have an appointment tomorrow at 9 am at the Fondron location for another US and BW. Egg retrieval is getting so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment