Friday, March 26, 2010

BW & US

March 26th



BW & US today at 8:15. Everything is looking good. When the nurse was doing my ultra sound she started with the right ovary and measured all the follicles then went to the left ovary. When she got to the left ovary her eyes got big! I told her I was a little sensitive on the left side and she said well I guess so girl…… and she turned the monitor to me to show me all the follicles and how big they are! Awesome !!! I need to start the Ganirelix Acetate Injection tonight along with my normal dose of meds. The Ganirelix Acetate is to stop me from ovulating. My body is starting to think it needs to get ready to ovulate but the Doctor isn’t ready for me to yet. I have the same amount of follicles and more small ones. He wants to give the smaller ones a chance to grow. Tomorrow at 8:30 I go to the Fondren Piney Point location for BW & US to check the progress. Tonight is date night for Me and Mikie….Hooters! Shot # 8 tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment