Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting close to ER

March 28th



US today with Dr. Haddad. He said we were ready to do the egg retrieval! It is now scheduled for Tuesday the 30th of March at 9:15am. Tonight Mikie will give me 2 shots of ovidrel to prepare my ovaries for the retrieval. We have to do the 2 shots precisely at 10:45 tonight! I also started Doxycycline twice a day for 5 days to make sure there is no existing infection in my body. I believe he said I had 6 matured eggs and seemed pleased! The transfer should now either fall on the 2nd which is Good Friday or the 4th which is Easter! We will find out on Wednesday whether it’s a 3 day or 5 day transfer. Very excited and really can’t believe it’s almost time. God is taking such good care of us. Words can not describe the feelings I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment