Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1st Ultrasound & BloodWork

2/2/10 1st Ultra Sound and Blood Work

Today I went in for a baseline ultrasound and blood work to check my hormone levels. Dr.Haddad actually did my ultrasound and showed me the following: My right ovary had an “egg” that was trying to mature before I got on BCP and he was able to see some endometriosis around the ovary. The left ovary had left over bleeding from ovulation last month and he could also see some possible endometriosis. My uterus had a fibroid in it but it was far enough away from where the fertilized egg will be put so he was not concerned. Over all he thought everything looked good and we could continue. I also had BW done but do not know the results yet. I am sure all is good in that area too. I set up my appointment to do the Hysteroscopy. Which is where they put me to sleep and insert a camera with a light on it into my uterus vaginally. This is so the doctor can make sure there is nothing inside my uterus that would harm the “transfer” of the fertilized egg. I have it set for February 15th. Sweet Michelle will be taking me so that Mikie doesn’t have to take another day off of work. We are really appreciative of her J We had Hooter’s tonight and drank some beer. Mikie’s surgery is scheduled for the 4th at 10am. He is beyond ready to get back to normal…..and I am very ready for him to as well. We are feeling very blessed right now despite the his situation. He sold an old car part today that will help pay for his surgery!!! He wasn’t even really trying to sell it! Then he may sell 2 other parts that will completely pay for his surgery! God is really looking out for us. I feel such peace and calm in my heart. Along with Excitement on what God is doing in our lives right now. Can’t wait to see what’s next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment