Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeting Dr. Haddad

1/28/10


We met with Dr. Haddad today. We were 30 minutes late because I didn’t have the exact directions and we couldn’t find it! But we made it and the staff was very nice. Dr. Haddad was very sweet and very positive. When Mikie asked him what happens if the 1st cycle doesn’t work he said….. We like to be positive and believe that it will work” . That gave me much comfort to hear a doctor say this. So, we decided to move forward with the InVitro process. This means I start Birth control Pills tomorrow 1/29/10. We are so very excited!!!!!

Now, Mikie is having cervical spine surgery on the 4th . Some may think we are crazy to start the InVitro process while this is going on with him but we are READY! He is going to be in a hard cast for 1 week then 3-4 weeks in a soft cast. He will recover quickly I am sure of it! God will be his healer through all this. I am praying very hard for him.


A week ago I would have NEVER imagined we would be where we are today but I am thankful and ready to get Mikie back to normal. We are on our way to a baby and on our way to a family together. I love that Man so much and so grateful for him!

God is answering prayers…. J

No comments:

Post a Comment