Tuesday, June 8, 2010

12 weeks

June 8th




12 weeks pregnant today! Can’t believe it’s already 12 weeks. Went in for my last ultrasound with Dr. Hadadd. Our little sweet pea was perfect and very active again! He/She is going to really give us a run for our money! It was a sad day leaving the fertility office. My last ultrasound with the staff who have been there every step of the way with us. I was in tears as was the staff. It’s crazy how close you get to people when going through such an intense situation. I promised to keep in tough. And I will for sure. Bittersweet. But the best thing about today is that I got to see our little angel and he/she never ceases to amaze me.

As far as cravings…. They have subsided a bit. Although Casa Ole and Ice cream would be real nice soon! Ear infection is much much better! Although I am still having some off balance issues things are getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment