Friday, March 5, 2010

Medicines Came in!!!


March 5th




The medicine came in!!!!!!!!! And the best part is….That GOD is so amazing! We were expecting to pay around $2,700.00 for the medications but thank the LORD our insurance actually covered them! So, instead of paying $2,700.00 we paid $205.40. All we had to pay were the co pays for each drug. Beyond Thankful for this. I had to have the meds delivered to work since someone had to sign for it and the Follistim and Ovidril has to be refrigerated. When I opened the box I got the giggles. There was so much stuff inside! Each and every item in this box will help us conceive the baby we have longed for. I took pictures of everything. I am embracing every moment and thanking God that we are finally here. Another amazing part about today is that Mikie was able to remove his neck brace!! Almost a month ago I thought my world was falling apart in front of me. Now, today as I type this I am in AWE of what God has done in our lives. Everything is moving along and I truly feel now is the time. I am not nervous. I am not doubtful. I have so much Faith I am surprised at myself. I am not fearful. I am confident and positive that God is in control and I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment