Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 weeks pregnant

May 25th


10 weeks pregnant! Today Juli had to do my ultrasound because Dr. Haddad had to do an emergency surgery. She went to measure little sweet pea but he/she was curled up in a ball that the measurement was going to be totally off. Ofcourse once she measures the baby he/she starts to move! Then all of a sudden the baby has his/her hands in the air waving them around!!! OMG this was so amazing!!!! We said he/she was dancing! I got lots of pics today although I can’t tell what some of them are but eventually I will learn ! Just absolutely amazing. I got in my car and called Mikie as fast as I could. I nearing broke down crying because of what I saw! Our little sweetpea is growing so fast. I joked with him saying that the baby was either dancing or pretending to lift weights. Such a blessing. Never knew I could feel quite like this…simply amazing. As far as the cravings, Lucky Charms has a hold on me pretty bad. I am still wanting red meat…..really wanting beef fajitas right now. Mikie’s friend Justin dropped off 4 boxes of Lucky Charms with a note this afternoon! Really was the most perfect present I could have asked for!

1 comment:

  1. There was a time that I craved Lucky Charms too! Mostly for dinner and snacks! Glad things are going well!! Can't wait to here more.

    ReplyDelete