Monday, March 22, 2010

BW & US

March 22nd


Blood work and Ultrasound appointment at 8am this morning. My ovaries are responding very well to the medications. Right now after only 3 shots I have 4 measurable follicles on my left ovary and one on my right. And lots of small ones developing!!! Dr. Haddad said to continue the same dose and I go back on Wednesday the 24th for more blood work and another ultrasound! Shot #4 tonight was ok. Mikie told me to stand closer to him so he doesn’t have to throw the needle at my stomach like a dart! LOL

The bloating is starting to set in. Goodbye flat tummy! Small price to pay

Today I had 2 negative comments said to me about this process. I choose not to type them nor acknowledge them. God is in charge of this process and it is in his hands not mine or anyone elses. But I Choose to be positive, optimistic and excited about it. I have no other option but to see good in this. I choose not to see anything negative or worry about What if’s. God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment